Intro

The blog of Kwan is home to Kwan's Old & Bad movie reviews as well as Theoretical Inquiry; a series of writing that takes a look at a large variety of theories ranging from religion to popculture and icons; with the sole intent to uncover the one thing in life that matters: truth

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Coming soon



This year I will be working on my next big series: Black Historical Figures! The series will focus on a large number of African American men and women who are underrated figures in history. Originally created the series as a small section of articles where I would give a brief summary on each person with a link to discover their history, however I wasn't satisfied with that and decided to make videos covering the details of their lives for people to learn. Since I plan to make the videos like a documentary this will be bigger than my usual projects and will take some time to set things in motion. Stay tuned for more info in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment